[Qa-debsources] re-enabling copyright plugin

Matthieu Caneill matt at brokenwa.re
Tue Oct 4 20:52:41 UTC 2016

[replying on the list]

On Tue, Oct 04, 2016 at 11:22:45AM +0200, Orestis Ioannou wrote:
> So i rebased my PR on the copyright plugin and fixed some travis issues
> that emmerged the last days (unrelated to the PR though). Travis still
> complains about a test but that's not introduced by the PR.

Keep the unrelated things in separate commits (as it is the case right
now).

> Anyway i'd like to merge this maybe on the wk and re-enable the
> copyright plugin to see how it behaves and find out if we fixed the
> performance issues. Since i ll be around on the wk and next week i could
> monitor it and act upon it.

I'm less familiar with this part of the code, but it looks good.

Why using raw SQL though?
https://github.com/Debian/debsources/pull/52/files#diff-3b3148ba81513dd43b5e29a801a75217R114

Also, what will be the difference if we merge it? What will change at
update stage?

Thanks for working on this!

Cheers,
--