[Qa-debsources] debsources and debmans

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Fri Nov 25 15:31:09 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 10:09:13AM -0500, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> For what it's worth, I considered the included code is so minimal that
> it didn't require explicit copyright assignment. But I'm happy to change
> that if you think the code is sufficiently similar.
>
> The API is similar (.ls(), .packages property) but the actual code
> probably has only 10 lines of similarity left, if any...

I didn't even check :-). I was just commenting based on your statement
that you used Debsources code in there. If it's just the API, don't
bother updating the header, of course!

--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack at upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o