[Qa-debsources] debsources and debmans

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at debian.org
Fri Nov 25 15:09:13 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-25 04:16:22, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> BTW, I think you should probably update the copyright header of
> extract.py to include Debsources authors (it's probably only me who
> modified that code, but git log will tell you for sure).

For what it's worth, I considered the included code is so minimal that
it didn't require explicit copyright assignment. But I'm happy to change
that if you think the code is sufficiently similar.

The API is similar (.ls(), .packages property) but the actual code
probably has only 10 lines of similarity left, if any...

Let me know...

A.

--
The problem is not a lack of highly educated workers, the problem is a
lack of highly educated workers willing to work for the minimum wage or