[Qa-jenkins-dev] 'ar' not available in path. Falling back to binary comparison.

Santiago Vila sanvila at unex.es
Wed Oct 14 23:50:23 UTC 2015

> On Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, Santiago Vila wrote:
> > > I ment to and I did reschedule all 2796+2869+148 unreproducible package
> > > on stretch+sid+exp/amd now…
> > Hmm, that could be a little bit frustrating for those who fix a
> > reproducible bug today and expect to see the result of their upload.
>
> new versions of already tested packages as well as totally new packages and
> manually scheduled packages will all be put on top of the queue, so those
> results will be there "as usual". the scheduler is quite smart by now.
>
> :-)

That sounds good, but I'm not sure that it's working as intended.

For example: about 24 hours ago, I uploaded sgmltools-lite -19 and I
see it in the queue with the number #1350.

Since this is a "new version of already tested package" case, I think
that either the algorithm is not as smart as you say, or there is
something which is not working well enough.

(Please don't reschedule sgmltools-lite by hand, if you have a minute
or two to look at this, I would much prefer that you use it to
fine-tune the algorithm or debug the underlying problem, if any. As I
said yesterday, I'm learning to be patient :-).

Thanks.