[sane-devel] HP IICX not found on 2.4.x with BT controller

Troy M. Campbell troymc@usadmn.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:52:03 -0600

I have an HP IICX on a Buslogic scsi controller running under
Linux 2.4.17.

I get this:
sane-find-scanner
sane-find-scanner: found SCSI processor "HP C2500A 3332" at device/dev/scanner
sane-find-scanner: found SCSI processor "HP C2500A 3332" at device /dev/sg0
sane-find-scanner: found SCSI processor "HP C2500A 3332" at device /dev/sga

scanimage -L

sane-find-scanner tool (if appropriate). Please read the documentation which
came with this software (README, FAQ, manpages).