[sane-devel] scanimage: no SANE devices found

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:50:11 -0400

--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI

There is probably something wrong with your configuration. There is
no reason why the 1200U would not automatically be recognized.

Do you by any chance have more than one version (or installation) of
Sane on your system? This can happen if one gets installed with your
Linux distribution (usually in /etc/sane.d, /usr/lib/sane and /usr/bin)
and you install one from the sources (usually in /usr/local/...) Make
sure that you have only one on your system.

If this does not help, what's in your dll.conf file? If you only
have the EPSON scanner, remove all other lines from this file.

If this still does not help, contact me directly and we can work
on the solution without boring everybody on the list.

Karl Heinz