[sane-devel] Re: hp-backend and SCSI-problems on Linux kernels 2.4.x

Jochen Streicher jstreich@stud.fh-heilbronn.de
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:59:32 +0100 (CET)

Ray Curtis <ray@ccux.com> writes:

> So if I try using xsane I get the same thing no scanner. With past
> versions the scsi was always the easiest one to use. I suspect a
> problem with the scsi driver [Buslogic] with this kernel right now.

Still trying to get HP Scanjet IIcx "HP C2500A 3332" working with Buslogic
BT-950 and any 2.4. -Kernel, no success.
At the moment it's 2.4.16 and sane 1.06.
Kernel 2.2.x ( 12 < x =< 20 ) are working fine.

Unfortunately I don't have other SCSI-controller for testing / comparing
to the Buslogic.

Thanks anyway,