[sane-devel] Epson GT5000 parallel port scanner - yet again

Tony Lindop tony.lindop@ntlworld.com
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 19:07:47 +0100

Karl,

Many thanks for your help! The information on Christian's web site was
just what I was looking for. The scanner worked first time on following
his instructions. I will be sending him some information on my hardware,
which differs from his site.

All I need to do now is get xscanimage recognised by the Gimp.

Regards

Tony

In message <20010905060348.A5637@khk.net>, Karl Heinz Kremer
<khk@khk.net> writes
>Christian Bucher's new address is:
>http://www.calsoft.de/~christian/Epson/
>
>You have to configure the file epson.conf in either /etc/sane.d or
>/usr/local/etc/sane.d - depending on where Caldera puts the Sane
>config files. Christian's site has configuration information.

clip