[sane-devel] Epson GT5000 parallel port scanner - yet again

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 06:03:48 -0400

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

Christian Bucher's new address is:
http://www.calsoft.de/~christian/Epson/

You have to configure the file epson.conf in either /etc/sane.d or
/usr/local/etc/sane.d - depending on where Caldera puts the Sane
config files. Christian's site has configuration information.

Karl Heinz