[sane-devel] canon

nathan rutman nathan@gordian.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:53:57 -0800

As far as I know, the fb630u project is done, since it works for me :)
I guess I'd have to call it alpha, but until some people tell me that it
doesn't work for them, I'm not doing anything more with it.
As for other models, I don't have them and so can't really see any way
of extending this work to include them.