[sane-devel] Xsane save to postscript problem

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:54:16 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 06:27:42PM +0000, Jesse Wagner wrote:
> The autosence description is not accurate.  It seems whenever I scan
> anything at any larger dpi than 100 the problem occurs.  I mistook this
> for an autosence problem but I have found the dpi problem happens
> consistently.

I tried to reproduce this with xsane 0.84 and had a complete white
image with gv and ggv first. However, if I change the magnification in
gv/ggv, the scanned image is there. If I press on the lens again,
there is only part of the image. Very strange.

If I just send the file to my postscript printer, the image is complete and
ok.

So maybe it's an issue with ghostscript or an interoperability problem?