[sane-devel] Xsane save to postscript problem

Jesse Wagner Jesse Wagner" <beansack@fastmail.fm
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:27:42 +0000

The autosence description is not accurate.  It seems whenever I scan
anything at any larger dpi than 100 the problem occurs.  I mistook this
for an autosence problem but I have found the dpi problem happens
consistently.

--
  Jesse Wagner
  beansack@fastmail.fm