[sane-devel] Re: sane build on tru64 unix 5.1A

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:37:34 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 11:58:34PM -0500, Frank Zago wrote:
> May be it's not finding the include file. Have you checked config.log?

I don't think it's the include file. The test for libjpeg comes first:

AC_DEFUN(SANE_CHECK_JPEG,
[
  AC_CHECK_LIB(jpeg,jpeg_start_decompress,
    [
        AC_CHECK_HEADER(jconfig.h,
	    [
	          AC_MSG_CHECKING([for jpeglib - version >= 61 (6a)])
[...]

And even the test for the lib fails. It can't be the version, because
that test also comes later.

Maybe a problem with the static library not found/linked correctly?

However, if I remove my libjpeg.so and only keep libjpeg.a it's also
found.

The config.log would really help.