[sane-devel] Re: sane build on tru64 unix 5.1A

Major A andras@users.sourceforge.net
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 02:04:49 +0100

Philip,

> 	I wasn't avoiding you, just busy.  Sorry you needed to repost.

Don't worry, I didn't repost, I only Cc-d it to the list, that's why
you got it twice.

> So, unless the programs looking at a different libjpeg other than
> in /usr/local/lib, I'm still stuck.

Have you checked what config.log says? It usually tells you which
command failed on which test code.

> I guess I could rename the shared libjpeg version in my java libs.
> Is there a way to force sane-backends-1.0.7 to only check libjpeg.a
> in /usr/local/lib?

The only two ways I can think of are LIBRARY_PATH and a -L option to
the C compiler.

  Andras

Major Andras
    e-mail: andras@users.sourceforge.net