[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 6100C Configuration

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 07:19:01 +0200

Hi Frank,

the file hp.lis which I received was empty. Is that true ? But this
would mean that the hp-backend was never called or that the environment
variable  SANE_DEBUG_HP was not properly set.
 From your previous messages I have seen that the backend was called.

Sincerely

Peter

Frank Roberts - SOTL wrote:

> Thanks Peter
>
> Software mission accomplished - Please see the attached file.
>
> For scsi cards I will have to check on that.
> All I can say is that it did work with this scanner in this computer at one
> time.
>
> The other computer  is a dual boot with almost identical problems. On that
> computer the scanner does work under windows but does not work under linux
> showing almost the same set of problems. No data from the dual boot has been
> posted as I did not want to confuse the issue.
>
> Both computers are loaded with pure RH 7.3 straight out of the box.
>
> Thanks
> Frank

<snip>

--