[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 6100C Configuration

Frank Roberts - SOTL sotl155360@earthlink.net
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:14:44 -0400

--------------Boundary-00=_KS5E1ICOZWSSOL33433B

Thanks Peter

Software mission accomplished - Please see the attached file.

For scsi cards I will have to check on that.
All I can say is that it did work with this scanner in this computer at one
time.

The other computer  is a dual boot with almost identical problems. On that
computer the scanner does work under windows but does not work under linux
showing almost the same set of problems. No data from the dual boot has been
posted as I did not want to confuse the issue.

Both computers are loaded with pure RH 7.3 straight out of the box.

Thanks
Frank

H4sICBT0Tj0AA2hwLmxpcwADAAAAAAAAAAAA

--------------Boundary-00=_KS5E1ICOZWSSOL33433B--