[sane-devel] Re: [hpoj-devel] ADF on HP Office Jet G85, Continuous Mode?

David Paschal paschal@rcsis.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:28:41 -0700

Oliver Rauch wrote:
> XSane expects that there is an option of the type SANE_CONSTRAINT_STRING_LIST
> with the name SANE_NAME_SCAN_SOURCE(defined in saneopts.h). It uses this
> option to define what source is the ADF. When there is no such option
> then you can not enable the adf mode of xsane.
Hi, Oliver.  I was not aware that xsane special-cases the "source" option,
which is similar to the "adf-mode" and "batch-scan" options currently in
the hpoj backend.  For a future hpoj version I will try to accomodate
these xsane special cases better.  Is there some sort of definitive
documentation of xsane well-known options and values, other than grepping
for "SANE_NAME_" in the xsane source code?

David