[sane-devel] Re: Epson Stylus cx3200 MFP

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:04:00 +0100

Perhaps someone should tell this to the maintainer of the scanner.o
kernel module, so that he can modify the module as described and and
also add the vendor/product IDs.

In addition this MF device should be added to the list of supported
scanners on the SANE site.

    Till