[sane-devel] Microtek MRS 600Z interface ?

Bob Soukup bobs@chemdec.natsci.csulb.edu
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:03:20 -0800

I know that this is not directly related to sane development but I'll ask
anyway:

I have obtained a surplus Microtek MRS 600Z scanner that when connected to a
scsi bus causes the bus to grind to a halt.  The scanner only has one db25
female connector (no loop-thru , thus must be the last device) and no switch
to change the address.  I didn't find any info on this exact model at the
Microtek site and Google searches don't yield much.

Does anyone know anything about this scanner, could it have a parallel,
serial, or proprietary interface?

Thanks

Bob