[sane-devel] new umax backend version (1.0.6-build-32)

Ferry Dave Jäckel dave@eddy.uni-duisburg.de
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:51:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

A quick test with
  Umax Astra2200, Advansys SCSI-Card, Linux Kernel 2.4.10, sane 1.0.5
  and xsane 0.79 (just newly installed and yet not updated) gave me:

"Use custom gamma on" and 12 bit produced garbish, "custom gamma
off" and 12 bit were o.k., as were "use custom gamma" and 8 bit (all tests
with and without "quality calibration").

I'm sorry I won't have the time to test the new backend till weekend.

Dave Jäckel