[sane-devel] Re: [gphoto] Sorry for the cross-post but it is relevant to both groups

jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk jim.george@blueyonder.co.uk
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:38:00 +0000 (GMT)

Colin,

	you're just trying to make me feel stupid aren't you? ;)

	I'll follow up on this and report back if I have any sort of success.

Jim