[sane-devel] Re: sane-gphoto2 problems with CanonPowerShote A10 and net.conf

Peter Fales psfales@lucent.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:02:23 -0600

Try the latest SANE CVS.  You gphoto2.conf should have the lines:

topfolder=/
subdirs=0

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 4G-310
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033