[sane-devel] Re: Sane-devel digest, Vol 1 #204 - 4 msgs

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:05:43 +0100

Hi,

> 2. sane-find-scanner gives.
> sane-find-scanner: found SCSI scanner "Color FlatbedScanner_9 0113" at
> device /dev/sg0
>
> 3. running xsane prompts no devices avaible..
> 4. bkw@tellus:~/packages/tarz/scanner$ scanimage -L
>
> No scanners were identified. If you were expecting something different,
> check that the scanner is plugged in, turned on and detected by the
> sane-find-scanner tool (if appropriate). Please read the documentation
> which came with this software (README, FAQ, manpages).

Edit /usr/local/etc/sane.d/snapscan.conf and replace /dev/sga by /dev/sg0. If
this doesn't change anything, send me a debug log
("export SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=255", then "scanimage -L 2>debug.log")

Regards,

Oliver