[sane-devel] xscanimage - advanced Options.

mh crapsite at gmx.net
Thu Jan 24 16:20:30 GMT 2002

Martin Klaffenboeck, Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2002 15:35:
> But to scan from the transparency unit I have to change the Button in
> the advanced Options from xscanimage.  I have a 1024 x 768 Mode for my
> small Monitor and the advanced Options are to much for this page, so the
> window gets to large.
>
> I would like to get a new window for the advances Options, so that I can
> have two windows side by side.  That would be better for me, because I
> dont have to close the advanced Options to start the scan.

I don't know, whether this is what you are looking for, but maybe you want to
try the attached patch. It places the advanced options to the right side of
the standard options (and to the left of the gamma widget, if available).
The dialogs width should stay smaller than 1024 pixel.
(patch sane-frontends/src/gtkglue.c gtkglue.diff)

Michael