[sane-devel] Plustek UT24 w/transparency advice

Jaeger, Gerhard gjaeger@sysgo.de
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:53:58 +0200

Hi,

base for the Plustek UT24 support was the original NT-driver which
I had received from Plustek. But after porting it to Linux, it became
clear, that there's currently a problem in the transparency support.
This bug is currently not fixed, but scanning is possible. There's
a quality problem so far

The UMAX could be also supported by the Plustek backend, as it uses
also the LM983x chipset but currently there are not parameters available.

I suggest to use the UT24

Gerhard