[sane-devel] xsane-0.87 released

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:54:12 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 06:09:28PM +0200, Oliver Rauch wrote:
> I do not understand how a backend can make available a
> contrast and brightness option in lineart mode but no
> threshold option.

The mustek backend provides brightness and for some scanners also
contrast, the mustek_usb backend has only brightness for lineart mode.
I guess it's because the Windows drivers also use these option names.
Does it make sense to change the brightness option to threshold for
lineart mode? Is "threshold" used for lineart in most other backends?