[sane-devel] Re: sane doesn't find my Epson Perfection 1650

Jason M. Burns burns@math.mit.edu
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:10:24 -0400

Thank you!  The problem was a faulty installation -- some symlinks
in /usr/lib/sane were missing, and the backend loader couldn't find
libsane-epson.so.1 because it didn't exist.  Symlinking it to
libsane-epson.so.1.0.7 solved the problem.  So did reinstalling the
package -- I don't know why the symlinks were broken the first time.

--
Jason Burns
burns@math.mit.edu