[sane-devel] Re: Mustek 600 III EP Plus problems

Jochen Eisinger jochen.eisinger@gmx.de
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:40:23 +0200

--=.In0vTD?05_+AN5

Hi,

to which port is your scanner connected? Or are you using a printer
while trying to scan? You could try to unload the parport modules (or at
least make sure they do not lock the port address...)

regards
-- jochen

[Kristen Doyle]

--
...and I doubt complaining to the author will get you
anything but a free procmail rule.

--=.In0vTD?05_+AN5

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE8+zmL8OF76YrreuMRAn9xAKCrQGyV7wkGta4KbSGUomJqvZ6FxACg4jPl
v7xgrEhdgL4kuUZtstYe6ZY=
=FPz/
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--=.In0vTD?05_+AN5--