[sane-devel] few newbie questions/problems

steve fsanta@arrakis.es
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:18:07 +0200

Hi everyone.

He's right. I put up an unofficiial howto last year which worked but got loads
of flack from the list as 'that that's not the way we should do it' sort of
stuff. With vuescan working out of the box for most scanners for $40. . .
Well.

Cheers, Steve.