[sane-devel] Trust easy connect 9600

Jan Keirse jan.keirse@pandora.be
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:56:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I've got a Trust easy connect 9600, first off all, I'd like to say that it
works, you do need the patches from
http://www.penguin-breeder.org/?page=mustek_pp but it works! so I suggest
you'd include it in the list of supported scanners.
Next I'd like to ask if somebody happens to know if I can also use it with
the 1200 CP (or 1200 CP+) driver, I have tried it with 600 CP and it
works, but maye the other one is better, I just don't want to risk to try
it out if I'm not sure I won't damage my scanner. I'm happy now that it
finally works, I can now get rid of that silly vmware install ;-)

Greets,

Jan

--

Codito ergo sum - /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question
Jan Keirse: jan.keirse@pandora.be Tel.: +32 51 22 11 82