[sane-devel] Cebit

abel deuring a.deuring@satzbau-gmbh.de
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:26:44 +0100

Hi,

From several mails to this list one can conclude that most likely more

than one of us will visit Cebit, so it might be an occasion for a little
"Sane meeting". To avoid misunderstandings: This should _not_ be
considered to be a proposal for a kind of an "official" gathering --
just a meeting for those who are interestted in Sane and who visit Cebit
anyway.

So, what about a meeting on Monday, 18.3., 13.00 ? I haven't yet had a
look, which Linux companies will have a booth on Cebit, but I'm sure
that also this year there will be something like a "Linux area", where
we could meet.

Abel