[sane-devel] AGFA Snapscan 1236s possible conflict

Richard Davies sane@tollyboy.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:17:05 +0000

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 07:58:28PM +0000, Richard Davies wrote:

I don't know what is going on but it suddenly gave me this information when I
rebooted it and tried the SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=255 scanimage -L again

[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of snapscan to 255.
[snapscan] sane_snapscan_init
[snapscan] sane_snapscan_init: Snapscan backend version 1.4.0
[snapscan] add_device(/dev/sga)
[snapscan] add_device: Detected (kind of) a SCSI device
[snapscan] add_device: error opening device /dev/sga: Invalid argument
[snapscan] sane_snapscan_get_devices (0xbffff348, 0)

[snapscan] sane_snapscan_exit

--
Regards
Richard