[sane-devel] Canon N650U test driver correction

Jason Millward millwardjp@ntlworld.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:09:52 -0000

To anybody who is still interested in developing a backend for the canon
N650U scanner. I have a command line program that can produce an A4 scan
at resolutions of 75, 100, 200 ,300, 400 and 600 dpi. I am looking for
people to test this with their scanners as well as other canon scanners
and post comments here. I am espescially interested in results from
N656U users. If anyone has questions about this program feel free to ask
 and I'll try and help as much as I can.

The program is available from http://homepage.ntlworld.com/millwardjp