[sane-devel] Canon N650U test driver correction

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:00:20 +0100

HI,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 02:09:52PM -0000, Jason Millward wrote:
> To anybody who is still interested in developing a backend for the canon
> N650U scanner. I have a command line program that can produce an A4 scan
> at resolutions of 75, 100, 200 ,300, 400 and 600 dpi. I am looking for
> people to test this with their scanners as well as other canon scanners
> and post comments here. I am espescially interested in results from
> N656U users. If anyone has questions about this program feel free to ask
>  and I'll try and help as much as I can.
>
> The program is available from http://homepage.ntlworld.com/millwardjp

Wouldn't it make sense to include support into the Plustek backend
which already supports lm983x scanners?

I'm a bit confused by all these canon backends (or scan programs) :-)

Are these PROJECTS entries correct?

Canon 1220U USB scanner (wip)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/canonscanner/

canon_pp backend for Canon FB630P, FB330P, N640P and N340P parallel-port
scanners (wip)
http://canon-fb330p.sourceforge.net/

Canon FB630U USB scanner (wip)
http://canon-fb630u.sourceforge.net/

Canon FB620S flatbed scanner and FS2710 film scanner (wip)
ftp://stthd0.pc.uni-koeln.de/pub/canon-1.09.tar.gz
Ulrich Deiters <ukd@xenon.pc.Uni-Koeln.DE>

Canon N650U USB scanner support (command line program) (wip)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/millwardjp

Canon N670U USB scanner support [alpha/developers only] (wip)
http://home.t-online.de/home/gunther.mayer/ (look for merlin* files)
Gunther Mayer <Gunther.Mayer@t-online.de>