[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 6300C Lineart/halftone stepping

Doug H fearless1ca@yahoo.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 16:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Peter,

  Sorry, I meant the image is jogged.  I posted two
examples at
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hilldo/HP6300C/
The colour and grayscale show what it should be, and
the (3) Lineart and (1) halftone show what it is
producing.

  Also on a side note, on a fresh boot of the system,
running xsane results in 'no scanner detected',
running xsane immediately again starts up xsane just
fine.  Is this normal??

Thanks,
  Doug