[sane-devel] sane-*ends-1.0.8-pre1 available

Sun, 26 May 2002 19:33:19 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 05:02:52PM +0100, Major A wrote:
> I just tested on Alpha 21264 with Tru64 5.0 and DEC's C compiler
> V6.4-214. I assume that GCC would also work (I have yet to see a C
> program that compiles with cc and not with gcc).

Thanks. Does SCSI access work? USB? Dynamic loading of libraries? Can
you also test sane-frontends?

The updated list is at:
http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/tmp/sane-support.html

> I haven't got time to do a linux/alpha test, but it should be ok given
> that Tru64 was ok. If you desperately need a test, I'll do one
> tomorrow (mid-day in Europe).

It's not that urgent. We can also update the list later. I don't
expect compilation problems, it's just for completeness.

By the way: I have counted over 3200 accesses to the updated list of
scanners on my website. So the announcements on mostang.com are
actually read quite often. I don't know the number of downloads of the
snapshots, however (Oliver?).