[sane-devel] Primax Colarado Direct 9600

Jaeger, Gerhard gjaeger@sysgo.de
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:21:28 +0200

Try and enable the debug output of the Plustek Module pt_drv:
make clean
make DEBUG=y all

Then do the make install step and after the make load
step check the output of dmesg and send it to the list...

So we're might be able to pin down the problem

Gerhard