[sane-devel] Status of new backends (canon_pp, canon630u, coolscan2, leo, teco1)

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sat May 25 00:03:48 BST 2002

Hi,

I have just found out that some of the recently added backends don't
use status :new in their .desc files. These are the backends that use
:alpha or :beta: canon_pp, canon630u, coolscan2, leo, teco1. test.desc has
just been fixed. For the first release, the status should be ":new" so
the website lists the backends as "NEW!". See
http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/tmp/sane-backends.html for the
current list.

Please fix your .desc files. As we will release on Monday, I will
change the files myself if you don't have done the change until Sunday
(or don't have CVS access).