[sane-devel] canon scanner fb1210u

Ashley Scherger aws65@ozisp.com.au
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:21:07 +1100

Hello Gurus

Thank you to all that replied to my post, and I now
have the problem solved by using vuescan.

As I said in my original post I had the scanner PRIOR to
changing to linux, I hope to have a M$ free machine by
the end of this year.

Again thanks to all for your time and help
Ashley Scherger
This complete email is intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential information.
Access by any other party is not authorised. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email you may not copy or use
the contents, attachments or information in any way.
Please permanently remove the entire email and it's contents.