[sane-devel] My Umax works well, now it hangs up?

Miroslav Suchý mirek@adult.cz
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:17:47 +0100

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

>Just a wild guess: Maybe the freeze is not even in the umax backend.
>
>Please show us scanimage -L again with an additional:
>export SANE_DEBUG_DLL=255
>
>If it freezes on a backend other than umax, you can disable it in
>dll.conf.
>
>Please tell us, which backend causes the freeze if you can find out.
>Bye,
>  Henning

Yes, you have right. It hangs up on hpsj5s and after commentig it in
dll.conf it works well again.
So perhaps is somthing wrong with hpsj5s driver -- SITKEI Attila also
reported problem with this scanner today.

Thanks for solving problem.

Mirek

 )  		        mailto:mirek@adult.cz
(   ICQ: #70802630              tel:+420-603-775737
 )  http://www.adult.cz/	http://sexy.imprese.cz/
( The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX