[sane-devel] USB scanning broken afte re-install

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:14:52 +0100

Hi,

I'm sending a copy to sane-devel, plese reply to the list, not me.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 03:58:00PM +0000, Nick Lindsell wrote:
> I had this running before with the epson backend.

Then you didn't use the SANE backend, because the SANE epson backend
does not support that scanner. Unfortunaly, the backend made by Epson
is also called "epson".

> But anyway, I have changed dll.conf to just have net and plustek.
> Commented out the usb in epson.conf and uncommented in plustek.conf.

plustek.conf contains (near the end) "device /dev/usb/scanner0"?

Try SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=255 scanimage -L for more debug output.