[sane-devel] Individual Resolution for X and Y

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:48:59 -0500

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

The EPSON scanners do support different resolutions for main and sub
scan direction. i have not implemented this, because I am not aware
of software that can actually make use of different x and y resolutions.

Would the frontends correctly record the different resolutions in their
output files?

Karl Heinz