[sane-devel] The Epson 1660 setup on SuSE 8.1 ... hope it might be helpful for others:-)

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:48:03 -0400 (EDT)

The last steps (modprobe scanner) is no longer necessary once you have
the entry for the scanner in usb.distmap. From there on, the module
will be automatically loaded when the scanner is switched on.

Karl Heinz