[sane-devel] "Tollyboy Products"

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:00:15 +0200

Martyn Ranyard schrieb:

> So you would ban anybody, permanently, for being in hospital and unable to
> fix their autoresponder?  How often do you think he is checking his mail,
> given the fact that he has set up an autoresponder?

What is the problem if we remove this address now.
The user can subscribe again when he is back.
When he/she does the same thing again then we can
permanently block this address.

In the moment it does not make sense to get all the
autoresponse mails to the list.

I do not see a reason for this discussion at all.

PLEASE lets STOP THE DISCUSSION or continue it as private
mails and not over the sane mailing list! It has nothing to do
with the SANE develoment or user support.

Bye
Oliver