[sane-devel] New sane-umax backend version
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 12:39:09 +0200
I released the version 1.0.8 build 36 of the sane-umax backend.
The driver does support the PowerLook 2100XL now.
Please send me your experiences with the PowerLook 2100XL
and this driver.
* added support for PowerLook 2100XL
* changes for exposure times:
- Inquiry does print correct maximum value now
- changed variable type from SANE_FIXED to SANE_INT
- exposure times setting for colormode does work correct now
- as default there is only one common setting for exposure times in rgb mode,
added umax.conf option exposure-time-rgb-bind to enable different settings
for each color
- added option select-calibration-exposure-time, disabled by default.
if disabled then the calibration expousre times are the same as the scan exposure
* added UMAX PS-2400X as supported device
* added batch scanning support:
--batch-scan-start: calibration, scan, scanhead is not moved into home
--batch-scan-loop: no calibration, scan, scanhead is not moved into home
--batch-scan-end: no calibration, scan, scanhead is moved into home position
--batch-scan-next-y: defines the y start position of the bext batch scan