[sane-devel] Problems problems problems

der Mouse mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 04:40:30 -0500 (EST)

>> It's amazing that no one ever writes about something that was a
>> succes to a mailing list, [...]
> Ok, so just for the record: 26 of my 29 scanners work fine with SANE :-)

I'm not quite that plentifully equipped, but my story too is a success
story.  The previous time I checked, sane didn't support my scanner.
But that was a year or two back, and this time, it did.  Whee!

I'm basically a user with respect to sane; the reason I'm here on the
list is that when building it I noticed a passel of warnings.  I pinged
off-list about them and the response I got back indicated that patches
to fix them would be welcomed.  I haven't yet generated such patches -
other things have been taking my time - but I kept the logfile and will
get around to it Real Soon Now.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign