[sane-devel] Saphir Ultra II color changes?

Kai-Uwe Behrmann web@tiscali.de
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:04:24 +0200 (CEST)

-- I hope this is not a duplicated mail for You, my SuSE8.0email is :(  --
Hi Oliver,
sorry I maybe said it somewhat unclear. The rgb-pixels align right - no
geometric shift. The difference from preview to final scan is: I see an
yellowish preview an get an bluish scan. It locks like xsane uses an
other method for preview than for the final scan. I remember to have read
about gammatables in the scanner versus gamma correcting in (x)sane, this
would give an good explanation.

Kai-Uwe

- Good informations depends on our courage to bear them.               -
- Desinformation may become very inconvenient sometimes.               -
- <http://www.indymedia.org>                                           -