[sane-devel] Last call for new backends

Julien BLACHE jb@jblache.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:53:40 +0200

Thomas Soumarmon <soumarmt@nerim.net> wrote:

Hi,

> If someone would have time to integrate it into sane, it would be nice.
> Integration would consist in :
> * port hp5400 Makefile into SANE compilation structure
> * verify hp5400 API is correct for SANE
> * support of others transport protocol

FYI I integrated your backend into the libsane-extras Debian package a
week ago.

The package is built using a stripped-down sane-backends source tree ;
all I did is rename hp5400-sane.c to hp5400.c and hp5400.c to
hp5400_stdalone.c (or similar), adjusting file references where
needed.

It built fine, and no problems were reported so far (somebody asked
for its inclusion).

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>