[sane-devel] Scanning negatives with Epson Perferction 1260 Photo

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:23:53 -0400

Have you tried EPSON Kowa's IScan?

You can download it from this link:
http://www.epkowa.co.jp/english/linux_e/lsd_e.html

I don't know if this will produce better scans. I don't have this=20
scanner,
so I don't have any first hand experience. What I know is that the IScan
software produces pretty good scans (even from negatives) with other
EPSON scanners.

Karl Heinz