[sane-devel] Scanning negatives with Epson Perferction 1260 Photo

Sun, 3 Aug 2003 02:08:24 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 09:41:27PM +0100, Major A wrote:
> > I did sit down and make a long list of things that I thought where missing
> > from the SANE API for negative scanning and posted it to this list. I am
>
> If you have your original email handy, would you mind posting it to
> the list? Then we would have a good starting point.

One thread starts here:
http://www.mostang.com/pipermail/sane-devel/2002-December/016974.html

There may be also some discussion in the general threads about SANE 2
during the same period of time.

If I missed any of the key points in the todo list for SANE2
(http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/sane2/), please let me know.